Thursday, February 12, 2009

farewell my metaport

my metaport is finally gone! woooo!!! at first i welcomed having one, but now i'm glad that it's finally out of my body. i probably wouldn't have minded keeping it a bit longer if it wasn't giving me strange sharp pains every so often.

i want to write more, but i feel pretty nauseous from post-surgery pain meds...

so here's an old post from my facebook notes -

a new scar
so it seems i will be stuck at north shore for quite a bit longer. tomorrow i will have to have what doctors call the "chamberlain procedure." basically they're gonna slice me open in my chest (unfortunately in my tattoo area) and try to remove better tissue samples.

it turns out that harvard came up with the same results in one day that it took north shore's pathology department a week to figure out - that the tissue samples from my biopsy were not enough to properly diagnose me. so i'm back to square one with not knowing whether i have hodgkins or not.

sooooooo....i dunno....i think my brain got fried after my last fever this afternoon.....

No comments:

Post a Comment